Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"Witch-craft"


















































Here are pictures of some stuff I made this weekend. The bottles and scrolls in the first picture are inspired by Nikki Rowe (http://nikkinikkinikki72.blogspot.com/). The sewing basket to the left I made from a tutorial in the book "Doll's house details - Over 500 craft projects in 1/12 scale" by Kath Dalmeny. The candle and books I bought some time some where, but the one to the right I've patinated a bit with some Citadel wash.


The playing cards I made from printed pictures that I glued together front and back. They measure 8x6 mm.


And the little spider! About 1 cm toe to toe. Not real, no. But made from dried flowers! It gives my herbal witch cottage-in progress a very authentic feeling! My friend Sarah almost jumped when she saw it! *wicked witch giggle*

No comments:

Post a Comment